- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
books are just dead tattoed trees
That’s metal as fuck
Wow I like the way their corpses smell
that was more creepy as fuck
well tattoo’s do tell a persons story, so technically a book would be telling a tree’s story.
Procrastination of study is a great and terrible thing.
I’m playing oblivion and I stole a wheel of cheese from a store and then like 2 hours later I’m in an oblivion gate drowning in lava and a guard swims up to me and is like “stop right there”. My bounty is 5 gold and this dude is on fire trying to arrest a cheese thief
Javert-level shit right there